Saturday, January 21, 2012

What to do when you're all snowed in?

Bundle up with blankets?  Ohhh yes.  Laundry?  Eh.  I guess I kind of have to.  Cook? Mmmhmm! Drink hot tea and tasty coffee? You know it!!  Grab the laptop and begin plotting out future story concepts?  YES.  Because I have no where else to be!  And because I'll be outside shoveling tomorrow!  Ugh...

But in between plotting out stories and weeding through the piles and piles of plotbunnies, I'm catching up with The Secret Circle, critting, cleaning, and spending some much needed time with my boyfriend. =D  A super productive snow day!

I might even clip some coupons later for shopping this week...but I'll probably put that off until tomorrow.

On another happy note, I finished my cover art for The Mystical Knights: The Sword of Dreams!  It looks great!

6 comments:

  1. I am so very jealous. It doesn't snow in this part of California. I can always stand next to the air conditioner, and have someone throw ice at me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh goodness! As much as snow infuriates me (it's cold, wet, heavy and serves no purpose but to look pretty after the first snowfall), I could not imagine what a winter would be like without it. It's actually been unusually scare this year. That was the first big "snow storm" of the season (other than when it snowed on Halloween...but I don't count that, because it wasn't "in season".)

      My luck, now that I've said snow's been pretty scarce, we'll be snowed in through June...but we'll see how that goes when it comes. XD

      Thanks for reading!

      Skye~*

      Delete
  2. Nah, I don't envy your situation at all. If I never see snow again it will be too soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me guess. You're in Canada. Great; another Canadian blogger!

    Now that you've started, why don't you carry on a bit?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope! Definitely not Canada. If you had guessed New England, you would have been correct! ;)

    ReplyDelete