Thursday, January 12, 2012

Look out Blog World...Here I come!

Hi all!

I've been working on something for the past two and a half years that I know you will love.  It's nearly finished; a few more grinds through the Critique Circle and then it's smooth sailing...hopefully.

In the mean time, if you're not too busy, you can take a peek at my original spin off of Stephenie Meyer's New Moon (some of you may be saying, Ugh, not ANOTHER Twi-hard, but I promise, I'm not that crazy.  I think you'll find it to be somewhat inspiring, if not profound.)  It is called Stolen,  and I hope you'll go and take a read.  You might find you'll surprise yourself.  Just go to http://www.fanfiction.net/~skyelarickmanwalters and click on the story link at the bottom of the page.  And as always, don't forget to read and review! ;)

Until next time,
Skye

No comments:

Post a Comment